Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I survived!

This old many kept giving me the death glare at the gym this morning.
He would glare at me on my machine as he'd walk by on the track. Then
when I got on the ab machine he glared at me from the next machine over.
He proceeded to finish his work with that one, then waited...waited for
me to get done with mine. All whilst kicking a structure post. Maybe
he was stretching in a very odd manner, however I took them naturally as
threats. I wasn't sure I'd make it to the car after the workout and
shower and getting ready for work. For sure he'd mug me or try to end
me before I could escape.

My mind does funny things to me in the morning. For instance, I left
the house this morning (pitch black dark) and made sure to blast music
from my phone to hopefully scare away any critters of the night. Mainly
just the coyotes and that potential cougar that may still be out there
but seemingly everyone has forgotten about including myself but now I
reminded myself and I will still forget about it anyways. Please,
revisit the previous sentence and read as if all in one breath-KTHX. So
far, this has been my day. Also very excited to be working on a few new
songs, as well as learning a few new dances. Be good to yourself!

Randomly craving sushi,
Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment